Friday, January 9, 2009

2,421 drawings by 155 artists

Greetings fellow artists and art loves from around the world. I’m an artists and publisher of BallPoint Pen Art here on the WWW. Drawing with a ballpoint pen has been taking place from 1968 and publishing others ink drawings stated in 2000. My five Microsoft group sites are being deleted in Feb. 2009. I published 45 different ballpoint pen artists that shared their drawings with my groups to around one billion people worldwide.

http://jerrystith.multiply.com/ My newest ballpoint pen art site now has 2,421 ink drawings published by 155 different people from around the world. I love publishing others art works so worldwide visitor can enjoy our works as a collective or art movement. People have much more power when we act as a group because we can satisfy the likes of a larger public.
Hopefully, you’ll all visit my new location because there’s plenty of new drawings or people of interest to see!

Your friend and fellow artist,
Jerry Stith

No comments: